Acapela is reopening on the 7th August after almost 18 months due to the Covid restrictions.
We are looking for staff who are able to undertake the above positions. To apply email your CV to email@example.com
Bartenders/ Food Servers will be responsible for the preparing and serving of both food and drinks. You will be required to interact with customers, while serving drinks/food to customers in a friendly and sufficient manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Be smart and well presented.
· Create a warm welcome and good first impression.
· Be attentive.
· Interact with customers and take orders for food and drinks.
· Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus and promotions.
· Assess customers needs and preferences and make recommendations.
· Upsell food and drink products where possible.
· Keep the bar surface and work area neat and clean at all times.
· Clear/ wash plates and glasses when necessary.
· Wash glassware/ crockery after each use.
· Re stock and replenish all bar items
· Ensure fridges are kept clean.
· Ensure all front of house areas are hoovered and mopped at end of every shift.
· Ensure bins are emptied
· Be able to use an interactive touch screen till system.
· Ensure all cash handling is correct and report an mistakes immediately.
· Ensure all kitchen areas are kept clean.
· Ensure food is taken to the table promptly and customers are satisfied with the product.
· Be aware and understand the importance of food allergies.
· Report any issues to the Venue Manager/ Supervisor on duty.
· All health and safety issues must be reported.
· Have a Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate or above.
Acapela has a wood burning pizza oven and we serve pizzas to the Acapela audience prior to all events. If you have experience of working a pizza oven providing high quality pizzas we would love to hear from you. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org