Award winning Welsh Progressive rock band Magenta are back with their annual acoustic gig at Acapela Studio! Expect the Unexpected!
Due to the expansive nature of this concert – Grand Piano, Strings, etc – the venue will be seated in a different configuration to other concerts held at Acapela. There will be more rows of seating downstairs with limited tables for eating in the music hall and bar area (if you book a table in the bar area to eat prior to the concert we will reserve you seats in the music hall to move into).
Table bookings include the price of a pizza, whilst seated tickets provide a seat downstairs or on the first row upstairs on a first come basis on the night. BOOK EARLY TO ENSURE YOU GET THE TICKET YOU WANT!
Check out the 2 x CD and 2 X DVD Magenta live at Acapela Studio discs if you want to see what a special event this is – CLICK HERE
Magenta’s career has seen them win a host of awards including:
- Best Live Gig – Classic Rock Society 2004, 2008 and 2012
- Best Band – Classic Rock Society 2005, 2008
- Best Album – Seven – Metal Hammer, Poland
- Best Live Album – Hungarian Prog Rock Society 2005
- Best Foreign Album – Home – Italian Prog Awards 2006
- Best Female Vocalist – Christina Booth – CRS 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2012
- Best Guitarist – Chris Fry – CRS 2008 and 2012
- Rob Reed’s Kompendium project – Beneath The Waves – won the CRS Best Album Award 2012
Join Magenta for what will be a very special evening.
Book a table for pre-concert dining
Acapela Studio provides pre-concert dining between 6.00pm and 7.45pm from our wood burning pizza oven. To view the current menu visit here. To book a table online, select the date of your event, number of diners and time you require table. The times shown are the only vacancies left. Please complete your email and phone number as this is required to ensure your table is allocated. You will receive confirmation of your booking by email and text.
PLEASE NOTE THE VENUE RELIES ON THE INCOME FROM DINING TO ENSURE WE CAN BOOK ALL THE GREAT ACTS PERFORMING.
- All seating at tables must purchase a pizza - so please do not book a table if not eating.
- Please ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the time slot allocated to order your pizzas prior to your booking time.
- Tables not seated within 15 minutes of the allocated time may be lost and allocated to other audience members wishing to order pizzas.
- If you wish to book a table for 8 or more please email email@example.com
Please note that all of our pizzas are made fresh to order and cooked in an authentic wood-fired oven. It may take up to 45 minutes to be served during busy periods.