THIS IS THE 2ND NIGHT FOR JOHN ADAMS…FRIDAY 8TH FEBRUARY SOLD OUT IN A WEEK…SO DON’T MISS OUT THIS TIME.
A truly homegrown talent, John began his career busking on the streets, using the money to pay for his first release, fittingly entitled “The Pavement is My Stage”.
After the album reached No.7 in the iTunes Singer/Songwriter charts he took a leap of faith and left his job as a Mathematics Teacher. That gamble paid off and John has gone on to support household names such as:
• Take That
• Katherine Jenkins
His hard work and impressive live performance has gained a strong following;
• 21,000 twitter followers,
• 28,000 Facebook fans,
• over 6 million views on YouTube
• and 300,000 monthly listeners on Spotify
• Recent performances have seen him play across South Wales selling out venues in Cardiff and Swansea.
John’s album “You Never Know Who’s Listening” was very well received by fans and the music industry alike and has accrued over 5 million plays on Spotify .
The lead single “Dandelion Wishes” was added to “Your Favourite Coffeehouse” playlist.
All 4 singles became Radio 2 favourites and were also playlisted at BBC Radio Wales.
Leading up to the album drop John released “Lost In Christmas” that become the soundtrack for the “La Feltrinelli” (major publishing house) Christmas campaign across Europe.
We are delighted to welcome John back to Acapela for what will undoubtedly be another great sell out concert.
Book a table for pre-concert dining
Acapela Studio provides pre-concert dining between 6.00pm and 7.45pm from our wood burning pizza oven. To view the current menu visit here. To book a table online, select the date of your event, number of diners and time you require table. The times shown are the only vacancies left. Please complete your email and phone number as this is required to ensure your table is allocated. You will receive confirmation of your booking by email and text.
PLEASE NOTE THE VENUE RELIES ON THE INCOME FROM DINING TO ENSURE WE CAN BOOK ALL THE GREAT ACTS PERFORMING.
- All seating at tables must purchase a pizza - so please do not book a table if not eating.
- Please ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the time slot allocated to order your pizzas prior to your booking time.
- Tables not seated within 15 minutes of the allocated time may be lost and allocated to other audience members wishing to order pizzas.
- If you wish to book a table for 8 or more please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all of our pizzas are made fresh to order and cooked in an authentic wood-fired oven. It may take up to 45 minutes to be served during busy periods.