Choose from any pizza on the menu and a choice from 5 desserts. £15 per person (View the menu – click here)
The event will be limited in number of covers available (50 in total) and will see the use of the main concert hall and bar area ensuring that all current social distancing guidelines are followed.
Please note that the following covid rules will apply (subject to change):
- No more than 6 people to a table although they can be from 6 different households
- Tables will be socially distanced
- We will stagger times for tables to avoid crowd congestion on entry
- Table service only – please note you will not be able to come to the bar
- Face coverings have to be worn on entry however they can be removed when you get to your table. Face coverings must be worn when moving from the table to attend the toilet or leave the building
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available
- Contact details for each person dining must be given on arrival at the table or emailed to email@example.com prior to attendance
- If anyone has symptoms or has come into contact with someone with Covid19, then they should not attend the event and follow the government NHS procedures that are in place.
The venue has made quite a few changes during the last 12 months in preparation for welcoming back audience members which includes:
- New windows in the bar open that open! These will be open on these evenings to allow ventilation
- Air conditioning upgrade that brings in fresh air into the music hall – this again ensures ventilation in the room is maximised.
- New wipe clean tables throughout the venue
- Extraction fans in toilets again to aid ventilation
- The venue has been decorated throughout with new lighting and sound systems.
To book for these events please purchase a ticket and choose the time you wish to attend – please also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org when you have booked advising us on the size of table required(maximum 6) if you are joining with other ticket purchasers. Tickets must be purchased prior to the event.
We hope that you will support the 4 dining experience evenings which is an important part in our route to reopening the venue fully, as soon as possible.
Book a table for pre-concert dining
Acapela Studio provides pre-concert dining between 6.00pm and 7.45pm from our wood burning pizza oven. To view the current menu visit here. To book a table online, select the date of your event, number of diners and time you require table. The times shown are the only vacancies left. Please complete your email and phone number as this is required to ensure your table is allocated. You will receive confirmation of your booking by email and text.
PLEASE NOTE THE VENUE RELIES ON THE INCOME FROM DINING TO ENSURE WE CAN BOOK ALL THE GREAT ACTS PERFORMING.
- All seating at tables must purchase a pizza - so please do not book a table if not eating.
- Please ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the time slot allocated to order your pizzas prior to your booking time.
- Tables not seated within 15 minutes of the allocated time may be lost and allocated to other audience members wishing to order pizzas.
- If you wish to book a table for 8 or more please email email@example.com
Please note that all of our pizzas are made fresh to order and cooked in an authentic wood-fired oven. It may take up to 45 minutes to be served during busy periods.