Dining at the Acapela Studios music venue in Pentyrch, Cardiff.
Pre- Concert Dining
Before all our concerts audience members are able to reserve tables to enjoy our wonderful pizzas and desserts. The venue has a wood burning oven based in the bar which serves a variety of different pizzas including vegetarian pizzas. PLEASE NOTE TABLES ARE LIMITED SO WE RECOMMEND BOOKING EARLY.
Most of our concerts commence at 8.00pm and the venue opens at 6.00pm for food prior to the concerts. We usually finish serving pizzas at 7.45pm in order not to disturb the musicians in concert. To book a table book online using the booking “button” on each event page.
- the date of the concert attending,
- the time you require a table
- and the number of diners (please note everyone at a reserved table must order a pizza).
PLEASE NOTE THE VENUE RELIES ON THE INCOME FROM DINING TO ENSURE WE CAN BOOK ALL THE GREAT ACTS PERFORMING.
- All audience members seating at tables must purchase a pizza – so please do not cause embarrassment by booking a table if not eating.
- Please ensure that you arrive 10 minutes before the time slot allocated to order your pizzas prior to your booking time in order that yourselves and other diners are not served late.
- Tables not seated within 15 minutes of the allocated time may be lost and allocated to other audience members wishing to order pizzas.
- If you wish to book a table for 8 or more please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all of our pizzas are made fresh to order and cooked in an authentic wood-fired oven. It may take up to 45 minutes to be served during busy periods.
If you do not reserve a table you can still enjoy a pizza served to you in the pews in a pizza box until the concert commences!
Thursday Night is Pizza Night
In addition to dining prior to all our concerts we hold an intimate dining experience every Thursday – THURSDAY NIGHT IS PIZZA NIGHT. At many of these evenings we also have a guest musician performing or other special event. Please check before you book if you wish to find out if there is a performance on the night.
Join us for a drink and a pizza between 6.00pm and 9.30pm (last orders) and relax in the very unique dining venue. Takeaways are also available.
To book a table email email@example.com and state the event date, time you would like a table and number of diners.
Private Hire – Pizza Dining
If you would like to hold your own private pizza night at the venue then this can be arranged by contacting the booking office on 029 2089 0862. Please note a minimum of 30 diners must be confirmed. The wonderful intimate nature of the venue allows us to provide a very special dining event which can be tailored to your particular needs. Whether it’s a party, special occasion, an office get together or just a few friends celebrating then our Pizza night is a great fun way to enjoy a night out.
OUR CURRENT PIZZA MENU (WITH A PHOTO OF OUR WOOD BURNING OVEN) IS SHOWN OPPOSITE.
Please note that no alcohol or other drinks not purchased on the premises are allowed to be brought into the venue. Thank You.